Short-term consultancy in Morocco: MENA (Middle-East and North Africa) sub-regional migration health project with UN migration agency
Short-term consultancy to support the development of a sub-regional migration health project in the Middle-East and North Africa region.
Under the overall supervision of the Chief of Mission, the programme manager and the direct supervision of the Migration Health Coordinator at the IOM office in Rabat, Morocco, the Consultant will provide technical and administrative support to the Migration Health Coordination as well as support to the preparations for the:
- Academic forum linked with the ongoing Migration health country profile mapping in Morocco, Tunisia, Egypt, Libya and Yemen
- International Symposium on Migration and Health
- Extended project steering committee workshop
- Support the project coordinator with the technical, administrative and financial components pertaining to 3 regional events involving the 5 countries implementing the project in partnership IOM colleagues and IOM experts.
- Support in writing/editing of proposal/concept notes as well as reports and evaluation pertaining to the events, foresee and plan the associated administrative tasks with colleagues involved in the 5 countries following the project work plan.
- Assist in developing and updating information sheets on the overview of the project using the migration health programming in the MENA region and global guidelines.
- Assist with the preparation and background research for the events presentations, meetings, and requests for inputs from region and other colleagues.
- Help analyze and share related thematic information (including issues, trends and data) as well as good practices with country missions, relevant colleagues and external parties.
Please email: email@example.com for information regarding consultancy contract fee (note: travels associated with activities during this consultancy period will be at the project cost. However, travel to/from Rabat are at consultant discretion)
Applications can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org before or by 20 Feb 2020