Mission & vision
To advance evidence-informed global migration health policies and practices (through the unique international migration health researchers’ collaboration) that will improve the health and wellbeing of people and communities affected by migration.
Through international research collaborations, MHADRI will:
- Advance ethical inter-disciplinary research at the nexus of health and migration;
- Include peoples affected by migration and key stakeholders in research;
- Produce and disseminate high-quality evidence; and
- Drive policy and practice change working with policymakers, practitioners and relevant stakeholders.
Principles and Values:
- Ensure meaningful representation from researchers/scholars from the Global South, and commitment to engage and capacity build research in migration in developing nations.
- Researchers/scholars’ participation not only from universities but from civil society groups, governments and UN agencies.
- Support early to mid-career researchers.